Bay Area Moves (BAM)
BAM! is an exciting multi-county collaborative effort to promote and support active communities throughout the Bay Area.
BANPAC created a Physical Activity Website Portal to help professionals easily access free and low-cost training curriculums, websites, and other resources to promote and increase physical activity opportunities for children, youth, families, adults and older adults throughout the day.
Being physically active can add many benefits to our lives:
- Prevent and manage chronic diseases, such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and certain cancers
- Strengthen bones and muscles to prevent falls
- Improve psychological well-being and reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Help individuals maintain a healthy weight
- Increase the chances of living longer and improve the overall quality of life
- And more!
- Track Your Physical Activity
- Employee Wellness
- Plug into PA
- PA Cards
- Introduction to Bay Area Moves
- Get Active Drink Water Feel Better Infographic
Get Updates to BANPAC Happenings
Sign up for our newsletter today and get updates to all things related to the Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative, including news, events, and resources.